Your products has been added to quote successfully!
Safety Path road signs absorb daylight and light from the headlights of passing vehicles, emitting that stored light to increase the visibility of the message into the night. Suitable for public roads, private roads, car parks, bike paths and shared user paths, Safety Path road signs have standard road symbols and messages combined with retroreflective and photoluminescent layers. This ensures that they emit their own light in the dark and also reflect vehicle headlights when directly illuminated.
Safety Path road signs are suitable for sharp bends, dips and crests, where the direction of travel is not directly illuminated by a vehicle’s headlights. They should be used on dark high risk roads without lighting or ambient light from adjoining land uses. Using Safety Path road signs enables night-time road safety to be improved without the major capital cost of electric road lighting, or its operating costs and emissions.
“Wafer” material for road signs is flexible photoluminescent wafer, without aluminium backing, brackets or retroreflective coating, for use in special applications.
“Aluminium” material is a conventional road sign.
- Delivery is calculated at checkout.
- We deliver in accordance with our Term and Conditions, using a courier or Australia Post.
- Your order may be delivered in multiple shipments.
- On confirmation of your order you will receive a delivery ETA.
- Online purchases are supply-only, unless otherwise specified on a written quotation.
- Returns in accordance with our Returns Policy. Please contact us for instructions before shipping any returns to us.
5 Star Average
PL Safety, Warning & Hazard Signs BrochureDownload
Chevron Alignment Marker (CAM)
Improve road safety by enabling vital safety messages to be seen into the night.
Save for later