Competition Terms & Conditions
Communications Survey and Prize Draw – July 2023
- The promoter is Polar Enviro Pty Ltd whose registered office is at Level 5, 15 Queen Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000. It is held in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria.
- The survey is only open to people in Australia and physical prizes will only be sent to addresses in Australia by registered Australia Post.
- Employees of Polar Enviro, Smarterlite and OmniGrip Direct or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition, the participant must complete the ‘Communications Survey’ then follow the link to the Prize Draw and complete their contact details in the Prize Draw form to be eligible in the draw to win a $100 voucher or gift card at a retailer of the winner’s choice.
- Only one entry in the prize draw per person.
- The winner’s choice must be from a commonly available retail outlet, that can be ordered by Polar Enviro online for physical or electronic delivery to the winner. Polar Enviro must agree to the choice of retailer and it must not be offensive or considering damaging to the Polar Enviro brand. Polar Enviro is not responsible for the loss of the prize if delivered by mail, courier or email. Proof of purchase of the voucher or gift card is sufficient to demonstrate Polar Enviro’s delivery of the prize.
- Closing date for entry will be on Friday 30 June 2023 at 4pm AEST. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Duplicate entries will be removed and the winning entry will be randomly drawn at 11am on Monday 10 July 2023 at Polar Enviro, Level 5, 15 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The winner will be notified by Friday 14 July 2023 and advised in writing via email.
- There is only one prize available. Multiple names will be drawn so that if Polar Enviro cannot successfully contact the first drawn name within 2 business days of first contact, then the first drawn name will be forfeit and the second drawn name will be awarded and contacted. If contact is not made within 2 business days this process will be repeated and subsequent draws held until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The winners name will be published on the Smarterlite.com website and may be published in social media channels used by Polar Enviro, Smarterlite, OmniGrip Direct, Vivacity and Safety Path.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of unexpected circumstances. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name (if applicable) and can be used in any publicity material. Any personal data (other than their name) relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
How to contact us
You can contact us by:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 1300 244 569
Mail: Polar Enviro Pty Ltd, Competition Terms & Conditions, Director of External Affairs, Level 5/15 Queen Street, MELBOURNE 3000.